Where: The Hyatt Regency in beautiful downtown San Antonio
Who: You (and a couple hundred more!)
Why: It’s librarianship’s premier event for sharing research, ideas, and best practices in providing library resources and services at a distance or online.
Help build on over 36 years of contributions in the field of distance librarianship by submitting a proposal! Session formats include paper presentations, panel sessions, poster sessions, and workshops. Proposals should fall into one of three general tracks:
- Teaching & Learning (e.g. technologies, strategies, instructional design, assessment, best practices, successes/failures)
- Marketing & Outreach (e.g. advocacy, assessment, collaboration, strategies)
- User Experience (e.g. assessment, best practices, initiatives, student success)
The professional benefits of presenting at the conference include:
- Opportunity to present at a smaller, focused conference with international appeal
- Papers are published in the peer-reviewed Journal of Library & Information Services in Distance Learning
- Ample networking opportunities
about submitting your proposal.
, for paper presentations
, for panel sessions, posters, and workshops.
Distance Library Services Conference
Central Michigan University