- Shifting information literacy instruction online - adapting instruction for synchronous and/or asynchronous learning; addressing misinformation during the pandemic
- Case studies in collection development & e-Resource management - acquisitions, promotion, and planning for the future
- Open Access/Open Educational Resources - is now the time to seize the moment?
- Library leadership during times of crisis: building and staffing policies, social distancing, reopening procedures, advocating for and protecting our most important assets (our people!)
- Assessment metrics for demonstrating impact - what works, what is meaningful?
- Experiences with virtual reference support
- When there are no students on campus: student engagement when the library is closed; reincorporating library student workers when the building is closed
- Initiatives with the broader campus community to support student retention, faculty teaching, etc.
- Time management and self-care during lockdown: strategies for managing stress and mental health
Inquiries may be sent to the FACRL Conference Program Committee chair, Nancy Schuler (firstname.lastname@example.org).