This year's theme -- Many Libraries, One State -- We Are ILA -- focuses on what brings us together and how we can remove barriers to collaboration. Therefore, we highly encourage you to widen the scope of your presentation by bringing multi-size or multi-type libraries together.
We are asking presenters to take a different approach to developing program proposals. Preference will be given to programs that go beyond reporting on initiatives in your library and focus on the processes of developing, implementing, and measuring success.
* Why did you choose to implement the initiative?
* How did you navigate the planning phase?
* What were the intended outcomes and were you able to meet them?
* What obstacles did you face and how did you manage to overcome them?
* How can this be scaled for larger or smaller libraries?
* How has the initiative impacted your patrons and/or staff?
The deadline for submissions is March 16, 2020. If you have questions about submitting a program proposal, visit the ILA website<https://ila.us12.list-
New This Year - Paired Programming!
Want to go beyond the conceptual overview of your initiative and share more of the skills you learned? Please consider submitting paired programming. These extended programs allow you to present the topic in the first session and then follow-up with a hands-on workshop where those interested in digging deeper into the topic can gain practice with the skills themselves. Each paired program should be submitted as an individual proposal; there will be a field to identify the paired program.
Submit a Program Proposal<https://ila.us12.list