If you’re looking for fantastic, hands-on professional development without the intimidating size or inflated price tag, we’re the event for you.
Wanna find out more virtually? Check out our our 2019 Conference Theme and CFP (www.thelibrarycollective.org/program) , which is open for ideas, voting, and comments now until August 3!
- Short Session Description. (~ 100 words)
- Session Format & Style. Is it a hands-on workshop, series of lightning talks, discussion roundtable, pecha kucha, small group breakout, interactive panel, make/hack/play session, a tool or demo that you'd like to showcase in our TinkerLab, or some other innovative format? No "sage on stage" allowed! Hint: Check out the Past Programs to see some formats that worked well and to see what fit last year's theme!
- Takeaways. Describe tangible takeaways, skills, or interactive elements that participants will glean from your session (e.g., are there handouts? are you making something during the session? what will they learn? etc.)
- Organization. Let us know here if you have a formed group of organizers or if you plan to post a Call for Participation (CFP) if selected. We encourage sessions that are not yet fully-formed--there will be opportunities to post CFPs on our website after Round One selections are made and we can also help you make connections!
- Contact Information. Include the name of the primary organizer(s) with contact information. Don’t forget to add your email! We need this to get in touch with you again if your idea is selected for Round Two.