Friday, July 24, 2020

Call for Reference Book Reviewers - Reference & User Services Quarterly

My name is Anita Slack and I'm the editor of the Reference Sources column in Reference & User Services Quarterly.

 

My column reviews reference materials to provide guidance to librarians and decision makers for collection development.  

 

I'm always looking for new librarian reviewers.  I ship review materials to you, and in exchange for your 300-600 word review, you get to keep the item.  The journal is published four times annually.  I make the effort to afford reviewers 4-6 weeks to complete their reviews.  

 

If this is something you're interested in or you have questions, please contact me at aslack@kent.edu.

 

Anita Slack

Reference Sources Editor

Reference & User Services Quarterly

Life & Health Sciences Librarian-Assistant Professor

University Libraries, Kent State University