Wednesday, January 18, 2006

LITA Blog still needs volunteers for ALA Midwinter

LITA Blog still needs volunteers for ALA Midwinter

The LITA Blog is still looking for volunteers for Midwinter. I will be taking volunteers until Friday (and after if you can find me), but do not hesitate to snatch up the meeting from the list which you deem the most exciting.

There are a few meetings on the schedule that have not yet been covered. To see the full schedule list, please visit the following: http://litablog.org/?page_id=152

If you would like to volunteer, please email me and let me know which meeting you would like to blog. Please send any questions my way.

Have a great day.

Michelle
LITA Blog, Scheduling Maven

--
Michelle Boule
Social Sciences Librarian
University of Houston
713-743-9776
mlboule@uh.edu