2016 VLA Conference, October 26-28 The Omni Homestead Resort, Hot Springs, VA
Educate, Advocate, Promote, Praise, Repeat
Call for Proposals NOW OPEN (closes April 15, 2016)
Up to two presenters for each session receive 50% off registration fees. The Omni Homestead is offering VLA Conference attendees two nights at the resort for $250 ($125 per night when you book two nights!)
- A VLA login. You do not need to be a member to have a login. You must log in to submit a proposal so that you are able to log back in to the form and make changes in the future.
- Contact information for all speakers: name, email and organization. (Biography optional; will be included in the conference app.)
- Program title, description, outline, learning objectives and take-aways
- Level of audience for the program
- Preferred program date and time
- Topic/Category of presentation (click here for full list of options)
- Estimated costs (VLA agrees to review expected expenses but cannot guarantee reimbursement.)
- Have any of the presenters participated in the VLA Presentation Academy?
Martha Hutzel, 2016 VLA President, email@example.com
Sasha Matthews, 2016 VLA Conference Chair, SMatthew@vbgov.com
Stefanie Metko, 2016 VLACRL Conference Within A Conference Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
and the 2016 VLA Conference Committee