A workshop session at ACRL offers a presenter a unique opportunity to deliver an engaging learning experience to attendees. This year, workshop sessions are available in either a two or three-hour format, providing flexibility to meet your learning outcomes. Keeping with the conference theme, "At the helm, leading transformation," proposals for topics in traditionally underrepresented areas such as community college libraries, technology or systems librarian services, access services, and technical services are especially welcome! Special attention will be given to proposals that,
* demonstrate innovative thinking;
* generate ideas that contribute to ongoing discussion about the future of academic and research libraries;
* contribute ideas for positioning academic and research librarians to be leaders both on and off campus;
* present strategies for effectively implementing new ideas and technology; and
* encourage active learning among conference attendees.
Information about submitting a proposal (http://conference.
Feel free to contact the Workshop Committee Co-Chairs, Curtis Brundy (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Cynthia Steinhoff (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Member, ACRL 2017 Workshops Committee