CFP: Contributed Papers at SLA 2013 (San Diego, CA)
Got Research? Share It at SLA 2013!
- One least one author must be a member of SLA.
- At least one author must commit to presenting the paper at the 2013 Annual Conference.
- The proposal must be submitted by the deadline (10 December 2012).
- The paper must not have been published in, or submitted to, any other publication or conference planning group.
- The author (and any co-authors) must sign a copyright assignment form that permits SLA to use the paper in various formats.