We request you to attend this mega event. This is the first time the Pakistan Library Club (PLC) is organizing this International Conference with the collaboration of two international associations. We look forward to your wholehearted participation. Please feel free to promote this to your friends, colleagues.
The objectives of the Conference are to provide a networking platform and bring together library professionals. Promote UN sustainable goals among librarians, and make possible the exchange of thoughts and facilitate bridge the knowledge gap amongst the professionals associated with variety of libraries and to further develop professional aptitude.
All library professionals, faculty and students are invited to submit their maximum 500 words abstracts of research paper/poster should be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy to email@example.com by May 10, 2018.
Conference Theme: A Journey from UN Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Proactive Role of Libraries.
The Conference will focus on the conference main theme and the following related themes:
- Digital divide
- Information Literacy
- Knowledge Management& Sustainable Development
- Green Libraries
- Metropolitan Libraries
- Urbanization and Libraries/Urban development
- Government Libraries as supporting agent achieving SDGs
- Academic Libraries and Sustainable Development
- Role of Public Libraries in Development
- Library associations & SDGs
- Role of LIS Schools in SDGs promotion
- Role of Big data in Development
- Knowledge Production on SDGs in School Libraries
- Sustainability of library services, tools, and resources
- Knowledge design
- Digital Futures
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Open Repositories
- Open Access
- International Library Cooperation
- Maker Spaces& Development
- Latest library technologies
- Social Media
- First Call: March 8, 2018
- Abstract and Proposal Submission Deadline: May10, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstract and Proposal: May 25, 2018
- Full Text & Power Point presentation Submission: July 01, 2018
- Conference: August 2-4, 2018
- Proceedings Publication: December 1, 2018.
Conference Organizing Committee