Monday, April 16, 2018
CFP: APRA Canada Conference (Toronto - October 208) - Advancement Research
Call for Presentation Proposals:
2018 APRA Canada Conference - in Toronto, Canada
Please send proposals to: Stacey Bissell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download submission form here –> Call For Presentation Proposals
or visit: http://www.apracanada.ca
• Research metrics & reporting
• Data mining and analytics
• Prospect identification strategies
• Calculating giving capacity
• Compensation Estimation – e.g. best methods; bonus & stock option trends for specific sectors and/or job levels; private/public sector comparisons; useful tools & sources; etc.
• Wealth indicators and evaluating non-traditional sources of wealth (e.g. art collection, evaluating real estate in Canada)
• Prospect Management
• Researcher/fundraiser partnership and strategies for working together
• Leadership and management development for prospect researchers
• Campaign & strategic planning
• Research methods for major giving, corporate giving, planned giving & campaigns
• Public and private company research techniques
• Social media tools to enhance your research
• Economic and industry trends affecting wealth and philanthropy
• International research resources and best methods
• Other interesting ideas!
Don't miss this opportunity to contribute to a professional, diverse and high-quality educational program. Please feel free to share this document with your network – we are interested in hearing from professionals in other fields including fundraisers and special librarians. We welcome submissions from individuals, groups, or teams. Panels are also encouraged.