sessions, workshops and posters.
Registration will be closed on June 30, 2018 to be considered.
Proposals should be submitted on or before April 30, 2018 to be considered.
ETD 2018 will be a great opportunity for exchanging ETD experiences with professionals from Asian different countries, also connecting to the good practices around the world. Proposals are welcome from library, graduate school and information technology professionals, graduate students and faculty as well as library and information systems / services representatives.
The conference theme of ETD 2018 Taiwan is “Beyond the Boundaries of Rims and Oceans: Globalizing Knowledge with ETDs”. The propose of the conference is to offer relevant, practice-oriented content to support ETD development and productivity improvement, as well as to provide useful and innovative resources, standards, and technology for the development and of ETD programs. Presentation proposals should reflect one or more of the following subtopics. Presenters are encouraged to use the examples under the subtopics as inspiration, but are not limited to these ideas and can expand upon them or generate new ones based on the subtopic themes.
• Collection and Sharing of Electronic Theses and Dissertations:
– Institutional Collections, Joint Collections, Open Access, Mechanism
on the Submission, Collection and Application of Theses and Dissertations,
Case Study on Data Management, Strategies of Data Preservation
• International and Local Services of Electronic Theses and
– Local Development of ETD, International Development of ETD, Service
Alliances, Technical Development, ETD Collection and Cataloging, Utilization
of Open Source, Service Trends
• Collection and Analysis Applications of Big Data:
– Data-mining, Cloud Computing, Visualization of Data, Data Scientists
and ETD Big Data Application, ETD and Digital Humanities
• The Research Energy of a Country Revealed in Theses and Dissertations:
– ETD and Academic Research Development, ETD Citation Analysis
• Value-Added Knowledge of ETD and Development of Digital Contents
– ETD Business Model, ETD Publication and Added Values
• Knowledge Property and Academic Ethics:
– ETD Knowledge Property and Copyright Protection, Management Mechanism
of Digital Copyright, Academic Ethics
– Topics related to ETDs but not limited within the sub-themes above
For complete information and to submit your proposal visit the Call for Proposals Webpage.
For registration, please visit: https://etd2018.ncl.edu.tw/en/
If you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com