March 26 – 27, 2015
Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel
Ann Arbor, Michigan
CFP URL: http://www.milibraries.org/prof-development-networking/spring-institute/call-for-proposals/
- Provide quality professional development for those serving youth in libraries.
- Attendees will gain at least three ideas that they can apply or adapt at their libraries.
- Enable an opportunity for those serving youth in libraries to exchange relevant, actionable knowledge through networking.
- Attendees will connect with new professional contacts with whom they can exchange ideas.
- Attendees will build professional relationships that will provide future support.
- Revitalize and inspire those serving youth in libraries.
- Attendees will return to their library with renewed enthusiasm for their work.
- Program submitter may or may not also be the presenter. Either is acceptable.
- Communications by MLA will be to all members who are a part of your submission. Contact information is required for each presenter.
- Presenters are not reimbursed or compensated for session time, mileage, or any other such item.
- Presenters must register for the day(s) they attend Spring Institute if they intend to stay beyond their allotted presentation time.