Papers are invited for a special issue of The Bottom Line to be edited by Professor David Baker.
Special issue scope -
Within the overall theme of digital library economics and financing, areas and issues to be covered will include:
- The Economics of Information and the Internet
- Funding Digital Libraries – Where will the money come from?
- Asset Management and Valuation
- Intellectual Capital – Value and Economic Aspects
- Income Streams and Funding Models
- Business Plans
- Return on Investment
- Costing and Budgeting
- Resource Allocation
- Developments in Financial Modelling
- Efficiency and Effectiveness in a Digital World; what and where are the new metrics?
Please submit manuscripts for consideration using our online submission platform by 30th November 2014.
Full author guidelines can be found here.
This issue is scheduled for Volume 28, Issue 1 of 2015.
- See more at: http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/call_for_papers.htm?id=5636#sthash.bMjFXlFU.jJw0lBt8.dpuf