· Teach elementary school students how to code?
· Demonstrate how to use a 3D printer?
· Implement board game concepts into a session?
· Create a new way to assess learning outcomes?
· Teach a class using an established technique but with a twist?
· Have students use a unique piece of software?
JCLP is an open access journal that publishes articles, opinion pieces, and peer-reviewed research upon acceptance. We encourage submissions about creative practices in all kinds of libraries. For more about the journal, see http://creativelibrarypractice
on behalf of the editors of the JCLP