Focusing on Electronic Resource Management, ERMIG is a special interest group (SIG) of the ACRL New England Chapter of the Association of College and Research Libraries (http://www.acrlnec.org/).
The 2014 ERMIG program is at the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Griffin Building.
*** CALL FOR PRESENTATION PROPOSALS ***
WHAT IS IT?
* A free, one-day program: Managing E-Resources to Measure Value in Academic Libraries
* at the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Griffin Building
* A thought-provoking program with opportunities to network and share with colleagues.
* For past program information, visit the ERMIG site at:
The ERMIG co-chairs seek presentation proposals related to any aspect of e-resource management that illuminates the value of e-collections for an academic library. Examples include, but are certainly not limited to:
* Collection Assessment
* Collection Analysis
* Tools for Analysis
* Is the Big Deal a Good Deal?
* Organizational Structures for Strategic Collection Assessment
* Workflows for Successful Collection Analysis and Assessment
* Collection Analysis Best Practices Applied
The DEADLINE for submitting a proposal is . Presenters will be notified by .
To submit a proposal, please complete this Google form: http://tinyurl.com/ermig
(Note: A Google account is *not* required to submit a presentation proposal)
The ERMIG co-chairs coordinating this event are:
Kim Maxwell, MIT
Galadriel Chilton, University of Connecticut