Call for Proposals -- SkyRiver Users Group Meeting
Presentations of about 45 minutes, with a portion of that time set aside for Q&A, will be considered. Ideas for forums or panels to discuss a topic related to SkyRiver and cataloging are also welcome.
Topics of interest may include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Using SkyRiver for RDA implementation
* Tips and tricks for using SkyRiver
* SkyRiver in a consortial environment
* Cataloging workflow improvements
* Academic library experience using SkyRiver
* Public library experience using SkyRiver
* Cataloging projects, practices, and innovations using SkyRiver
Please use the online form https://docs.google.com/
Lastly, for III libraries using SkyRiver, the registration for the SRUG meeting (concurrent with registration for IUG) is now open at http://innovativeusers.org/. For non-III libraries, a link will be sent out at a later date for registration as soon as that website gets set up. Please stay tuned, because the SRUG Steering Committee hopes to see a good mix of III and non-III libraries using SkyRiver in the user group meeting.
We look forward to see you in the meeting!
SkyRiver Users Group Steering Committee
- Regina Gong, Chair, Lansing Community College Library
- Marianne Abdoo, Bloomfield Township Public Library
- Lauren Douglas, East Lansing Public Library
- Emily Sanford, Michigan State University Libraries ( ) from at the Detroit Marriott, Renaissance Center.