Theme: creating an inclusive community of readers
- through libraries services catered for all kinds of print disabilities,
- through rich audio and text books that are widely available through description of images and/or tactile formats
- through personalised ways of reading.
- Facilitating the book selection process
- Changing role of the librarian from the Marrakesh perspective.
- Finding and sharing accessible materials and collections
- Accessible audio book technologies
- Serving the full spectrum of print disabilities
- Creating inclusive communities through programming and events
- The added value of an analog service at heart in the digital era.
- Promoting Braille literacy
Submissions should include
Please submit your proposals to Koen Krikhaar firstname.lastname@example.org
successful applicants will be informed by 1st April 2016.
P.O. Box 942837