The Library Information Technology Association (LITA) Education Committee invites you to share your expertise with a national audience! For years, LITA has offered online learning programs on technology-related topics of interest to LITA Members and wider American Library Association audience.
All topics related to the intersection of technology and libraries are welcomed. Possible topics include:
- Research Data Management
- Supporting Digital Scholarship
- Technology and Kids or Teens
- Managing Technical Projects
- Creating/Supporting Library Makerspaces, or other Creative/Production Spaces
- Data-Informed Librarianship
- Diversity and Technology
- Accessibility Issues and Library Technology
- Technology in Special Libraries
- Ethics of Library Technology (e.g., Privacy Concerns, Social Justice Implications)
- Library/Learning Management System Integrations
- Technocentric LIbrary Spaces
- Social Media Engagement
- Intro to… GitHub, Productivity Tools, Visualization/Data Analysis, etc.
Instructors receive a $500 honorarium for an online course or $100-150 for webinars, split among instructors. For more information, access the online submission form. Check out our list of current and past course offerings to see what topics have been covered recently.
Please email email@example.com with any questions. We’re looking forward to a slate of compelling and useful online education programs this year!