Escaping eBook Purgatory! Proposals due by Feb 13, 2015Workshop date: May 29, 2015 at OHIONET (Columbus, Ohio)
Workshop theme: Libraries’ strategies for getting their ebook records under control.
Possible presentation, panel, or lightening round topics include:
· How and/or why you are cataloging ebooks
· How ebook cataloging differs from print
· What your ebook workflows look like and how they flow
· Ways you handle ebook record loads
· Solutions and strategies to common problems with technical services for ebooks
· Acquisitions to cataloging workflow for ebooks
· Other ideas?
Please submit your proposal in 300 words or less email@example.com by Feb 13, 2015
Include your name and contact email, and type of presentation (30-minute presentation, panel, or lightening round session)