Call For Papers: Rare Book and Manuscript and Art Libraries Sections Joint Session at WLIC 2013, Singapore
- describe new discovery tools or methods
- demonstrate innovative ways of managing large visual collections
- highlight new areas of research that have resulted from analyzing and using images in innovative ways
- Title of the paper.
- Author(s) of the paper.
- Abstract or summary of the paper (200-400 maximum words).
- Speaker's info: name, address, professional affiliation, email address, biographical note (40 words).
- 18 January 2013: Deadline for submission of proposals and abstracts.
- 15 March 2013: Notification of acceptance by the Review Committee of the Section.
- 18 May 2013: Deadline for submission of full text of the paper.
David Farneth, Information Coordinator