Chapter Proposal Submission Deadline: 25th January, 2019
Final Full Chapters Due: April 1, 2019
Target Book Release: April 2, 2020
CFP URL: https://www.hetl.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Call-for-Proposal-Advances-in-library-Practice-and-HE.pdf
ADVANCES IN LIBRARY PRACTICES IN HIGHER EDUCATION: INTERNATIONAL PERSPECTIVES IN HIGHER EDUCATION
Submissions should be submitted electronically to: https://www.hetl.org/emerald-library-practices-education-submission-form/
Tentative Volume Titles (topic areas): Note: The series editors expect to receive enough chapter proposals across the range of subtopics in Library Practices in Higher Education to publish more than one volume. At present, the editors are looking at three potential volumes.
1. Advances in Library Practices in Higher Education: International Perspectives on Improving Student Engagement (e.g., library-based learner/learning-centered pedagogies, creating engaging classroom experiences using library resources, library as an extension of the classroom, integrating library resources into the curriculum, etc.
2. Advances in Library Practices in Higher Education: International Perspectives on Designing Effective Library Learning Spaces (e.g., personalized library learning spaces, flexible library learning environments, electronic and virtual library learning spaces, designing effective online library experiences, etc.
3. Advances in Library Practices in Higher Education: International Perspectives on Improving CampusCommunity Engagement (e.g., university libraries as a community resource, community engagement and outreach, campus-community partnerships, international joint research partnerships using library resources, library resources for service learning, civic engagement, public service, citizenship development, and community engagement programs for improving lifelong learning, health, education/literacy, economic, environmental, and human development.
An edited volume by
- Dr. Enakshi Sengupta, The American University of Kurdistan and the HETL Association
- Dr. Patrick Blessinger, St. John’s University and the HETL Association
- Dr. Milton Cox, Miami University and the HETL Association