- Data research management/services
- Collection development policies for college libraries
- Mission statements for college libraries
- Managing student workers
- Faculty collaborations (relationships/collection building/etc.)
- Circulation policies (fines, renewals, limits, etc.)
- Status of librarians (faculty, tenure eligible, academic staff, staff, etc.) with promotion and evaluation processes
- Review of job descriptions
Tuesday, May 08, 2018
CLIPP Publications Call for Proposals
The ACRL/CLS CLIPP (College Library Information on Policy and Practice) Committee invites you to submit a preliminary proposal for its CLIPP publication series. While we welcome proposals on any topic that is relevant for small and mid-sized academic libraries, this call we are specifically looking for proposals looking at the following topics:
The CLIPP series allows library staff to share information on practices and procedures they have implemented to address common issues or concerns. Each CLIPP follows a set structure of three parts (literature review, survey results, and sample documents), and should both describe library best practices and provide useful, specific examples that libraries can refer to when developing similar policies and procedures of their own.
Authors of a CLIPP publication are aided throughout by the CLIPP Committee and an assigned editor. CLIPP authors receive 10% of the royalties on the net revenues from their publication. For your reference, please find author instructions and more information about the CLIPP program at http://bit.ly/2bjTTDP.
CLIPP proposals are accepted throughout the year. The next Preliminary Proposal Deadline is . The CLIPP Committee will send out notifications regarding this round of submissions by .
For questions or to submit a proposal, please contact:
CLIPP Committee Chair