| John Jay College of Criminal Justice, City University of New York (CUNY)
Submission Deadline: Poster session deadline: Submission Form: https://tinyurl.com/LACU
Web Site : https://2018lacunyinst
Example topics include, but are not limited to:
- The librarian as advocate
- Inclusive librarianship
- The role of technology in upholding library values
- The politicization of (mis)information
- Digital privacy
- Intellectual freedom
- Panel discussion (15 minutes/presenter): Moderated panel presentations with time for questions and discussion.
- Interactive presentation (45 minutes): Teams of two lead a discussion on topic of their choice related to the theme, with one person presenting context and the other facilitating conversation.
- Alt-sessions (15-30 minutes): An opportunity for exploring topics through multiple ways of knowing (e.g., short documentary, spoken word, performance art).
- Poster sessions
Submission Form : https://tinyurl.com/LACUNY-I
Questions may be directed to the 2018 LACUNY Institute Co-Chairs Mark Aaron Polger, firstname.lastname@example.org
LACUNY Institute 2018 Planning Committee