- How to set up a makerspace (costs, safety, staffing, training, location, value and buy-in, etc.)
- How universities and schools are facilitating learning by making
- Role of makerspaces in libraries and museums
- Innovation and entrepreneurship through makerspaces
- Hands-on training using maker tools
- The future of makerspaces in education.
- Workshop (45 mins): This is a hands on training session. Presenter needs to bring their own equipment and supplies.
- Lightning Talk (5 mins): These are 5 minute sessions to share a quick overview of your ideas, experience, and programs.
- Presentation (20/45 mins): These sessions can include ideas, experiences, original research, engaging discussion questions or activities.
- Roundtable discussion (45 mins): These sessions will offer conversation in a casual, round table setting.
- Panel discussion (45 mins) : These sessions bring together 2-5 presenters into a cohesive conversation intended to engage audience members in a 45-minute session.
Proposal Submission Deadline:
Notification of Acceptance:
Conference Registration Opens: