Highlights of ICDL 2016....< http://www.teriin.org/events/
1. Meet leading digital strategist and evangelist of the world who had mesmerized the world with their thought provoking address, skills. Some of them are coming for the first time to India.
2. Attend special events which are on contemporary areas. Otherwise gets lost in the day long conference session.
3. Special tutorials on subjects which utmost importance in today's context.
4. If you write and share your thoughts in a good quality paper. Three best prizes are offered.
5. Workshops on specialized subjects which deals with unique areas like Innovation and KM, Social media, Big data.
6. An international level exposition of publishers and IT service providers.
Dignitaries from across the globe are participating in this conference such as Ms Donna Scheeder, IFLA President, Library of Congress from US, Mr Gautam Shroff, Vice President and Chief Scientist TCS, India; Mr Akira Maeda, Ritsumeikan University, Japan; Mr Jean-Marc Comment, Swiss Federal Archives, Switzerland; Mr Michael Seadle, Humboldt Universitat zu Berlin, Germany; Mr Leslie Chan University of TorontoÂ , Canada; Mr Alejandro Bia, Miguel HernÃ¡ndez University, Spain; Ricardo da Silva Torres, University of Campinas (UNICAMP) Brazil; Ms Mangala Krishnamurthy, University of Alabama, USA; Mr
Paul Nieuwenhuysen, Vrije Universiteit Brussel , Belgium and many more..
Kindly attend and contribute your valuable paper to become the part of this mega event. Please hurry up to avail early bird registration fee discount. Participants who wants to avail the early bird registration discount (i.e. 15%) has to register on or before .
For more details visit website < http://www.teriin.org/events/
For further Information Contact:
ICDL 2016 Secretariat
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
India Habitat Centre Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi-110003, India
Tel: +91 11 24682100 or 41504900
Fax: 24682144 Email: ICDL2016@teri.res.in, firstname.lastname@example.org
I thank you and look forward to your participation in ICDL 2016