- The succinct reports should re-cap the highlights of the session. Minute details are NOT needed, since a number of speakers post their presentations in the conference website and many also submit papers to the Proceedings.
- Reports should include any changes in titles or speakers that are revealed at the session and differ from what was presented in the listed program.
- Note if, in your opinion, the session proceeded "as advertised", or were there some shortcomings.
- See sample reports from 2014.
- Session reports will be due to the compiler, Ramune Kubilius <r-
firstname.lastname@example.org> by .
ATG "And They Were There" reports collator