Hosted at Loras College, Dubuque, IA.
Sponsored by DALINC (Dubuque Area Library Information Consortium)
Call for Proposals
If you're looking for an opportunity to share what you've digitized in your collection or how you've accomplished it, please share your knowledge with others! The Small Archival Projects Conference Committee is seeking proposals for 50 minute presentations (40-45 minutes for the presentation with 5-10 minutes for questions). The presentations can be about any aspect of small archival projects including:
- Equipment selection
- Project management - budget, workflow, etc.
- Project selection - how do you decide what to digitize?
- Best practices
- Freeware, software choices, hosting options, etc.
- Publicizing collections once they have been digitized
- People who have worked on a project and would be willing to tell us what went well, what they'd do differently, etc.
- Small, practical, limited projects
Information about the conference including specific information for presenters is available at: www.dalinc.org/smallarchival/
Fill out the proposal form at: https://www.research.net/s/
For additional information, check out the conference web site at www.dalinc.org/smallarchival/
This conference is for staff at all types of libraries in the Midwest.