LITA Forum 2015 Call for Proposals
The Forum Committee welcomes proposals for full-day pre-conferences, 50-minute concurrent sessions, or poster sessions related to all types of libraries: public, school, academic, government, special, and corporate.
Proposals could relate to any of the following topics:
- Cooperation & collaboration
- Scalability and sustainability of library services and tools
- Researcher information networks
- Practical applications of linked data
- Large- and small-scale resource sharing
- User experience & users
- Library spaces (virtual or physical)
- “Big Data” — work in discovery, preservation, or documentation
- Data driven libraries or related assessment projects
- Anything else that relates to library information technology
Presentations must have a technological focus and pertain to libraries. Presentations that incorporate audience participation are encouraged. The format of the presentations may include single- or multi-speaker formats, panel discussions, moderated discussions, case studies and/or demonstrations of projects.
Vendors wishing to submit a proposal should partner with a library representative who is testing/using the product.
Presenters will submit draft presentation slides and/or handouts on ALA Connect in advance of the Forum and will submit final presentation slides or electronic content (video, audio, etc.) to be made available on the web site following the event. Presenters are expected to register and participate in the Forum as attendees; discounted registration will be offered.
Please submit your proposal through http://bit.ly/lita-2015-proposal