The Journal of Web Librarianship is an international, peer-reviewed journal focused on all aspects of librarianship as practiced on the World Wide Web, including both existing and emerging roles and activities of information professionals.
The journal strives to find a balance between original, scholarly research, and practical communications on relevant topics in web librarianship. Web services and systems librarians are encouraged to contribute, as are librarians working in public services, technical services, special collections, archives, and administration.
The Journal of Web Librarianship welcomes articles covering topics including but not limited to:
- Library Web page design and redesigns
- Web project management
- Usability testing of library or library-related sites
- Cataloging or classification of Web information
- Library apps, mobile Web sites, and other topics related to mobile devices and libraries
- International issues in Web librarianship
- Library integration with other Web sites
- Future aspects of Web librarianship