Interested? Check the preliminary program and send me your contact information and the title (and the day/time) of each session on which you are willing to write a report. I will confirm that a reporter is actually needed for the session(s) for which you volunteer.
Here are some basic guidelines for reporters:
- The reports should be 100-200 words (preconferences and plenary session reports can run a bit longer, but not by too much).
- The succinct reports should re-cap the highlights of the session. Minute details are NOT needed, since a number of speakers post their presentations in the conference website and many also submit papers to the Proceedings.
- Reports should include any changes in titles or speakers that are revealed at the session and differ from what was presented in the listed program.
- Note if, in your opinion, the session proceeded "as advertised", or were there some shortcomings.
- See sample reports from 2013.
Prior to the conference, I will stay in touch with and confirm with all persons who sign on as reporters. A print "ATG reporters' notebook" will be kept at the conference information desk should anyone want to sign up on-site to report on any yet unclaimed sessions.
ATG "And They Were There" reports collator