We are exploring for interest in a possible anthology by Rowman & Littlefield Publishers about librarians working to help patrons with financial literacy. Possible topics include:
- What is financial literacy and why should we care?
- Financial literacy: do libraries have a role?
- Collection development to support patron financial literacy
- Seeking and using collaborators in the financial industry
- Job hunting help
- Tax preparation programs
- Any specific topic that touches on financial literacy
- Recognizing fraud
- Case studies, what works and what doesn't
- Case studies for supporting financial literacy in libraries
If you can contribute a 3,000-4,000 word chapter, (with 1 or 2 co-authors or solo) please send 1-3 topics/short paragraph(s)/bio for each author of what you could contribute to: email@example.com by with FIN as Subject. Complimentary copy per accepted chapter.