EBSS RESEARCH FORUM – Call for Papers
The Education and Behavioral Sciences Section Research Committee is holding its 6th Annual Research Poster Session and Discussion Forum during the ALA Annual Conference in Anaheim, California. The Research Forum and reception follows the EBSS Program, and will probably take place on Saturday June 23, 2012 from 3:30 to 5:00 pm.
The Forum seeks to provide beginning and established researchers an opportunity to present research in progress, receive collaborative feedback on their work and recommendations for future publishing. Research / Posters will be simultaneously presented and discussed in small informal groups. Attendees at the forum will find an arena for discussion and networking with their colleagues interested in research related issues and trends in the profession. The committee will use a blind review process.
Proposals will be evaluated based on the extent to which they:
2. Represent the current interests of the membership of EBSS.
3. Represent an original research project.
4. Show evidence of carefully planned research design and thoughtful analysis.
5. Clearly identify what stage in the research project has been completed and estimate a timeline for the remainder of the project.
Note Research that has been previously published or accepted for publication by December 1, 2011 will not be considered.
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
2. The first page should include:
- Name of applicant(s)Institution(s)
- Applicant address(es)
- Phone number(s)
- E-mail address(es)
- Title of the proposal
- Statement of the research question
- Research goals and objectives
- Description of the methodology
- Discussion and/or conclusions