- Are you finding new ways to promote films to your community?
- Are you doing anything interesting in curating your film collections?
- Have you made library promotional videos?
- Have you created video tutorials?
- Are you using film clips (or gifs) in instruction?
- Have you created a media center for your patrons?
- Do you work with your patrons in video creation?
- Are you involved with film or video preservation?
- Have you offered special film programming/events at your library?
Wednesday, August 08, 2018
CFP: Video & Libraries Program Proposals for ALA Annual 2019 (ALA Video Round Table)
Thinking about attending the ALA Annual Conference in Washington, DC (June 20-25, 2019)?
Have you worked on any projects or activities involving film or video at your institution?
The ALA Video Round Table Program Committee (VRT) would like to encourage you to submit program proposals for one-hour informational sessions at ALA Annual on just about anything related to video and libraries! Please note that you will not be submitting directly to the VRT Program Committee but through the ALA Program Proposal Submission Site (login or create a new account to enter).
The deadline to submit a proposal is August 31, 2018! Instructions are available online.
Sample ideas include but are not limited to:
ALA is especially looking for program ideas that encourage collaboration and support diversity and submissions from all types of libraries (public, school, academic, special) are welcome.
ALA VRT Program Committee