Tuesday, August 28, 2018
CFP: ER&L 2019 Sessions and Short Talks (Austin, Texas - March 2019)
ER&L 2019 will be held March 3-6, 2019 in Austin, Texas.
ER&L's 2019 Call for Session Proposals is currently seeking 45-minute session proposals and 15-minute short talks for the 2019 conference in the following areas, with complete descriptions of each track available online at http://www.
1. Managing e-Resources & Licensing
2. Collection Development & Assessment
3. Organizational Strategies
4. External Relationships
5. User Experience & Promotion
6. Scholarly Communication & Library Publishing
7. Emerging Technologies & Trends
8. Data Science & Libraries
Program Selection Criteria: The committee will evaluate each proposal on the basis of subject matter (including, but not limited to, the issues listed in the topic descriptions), clarity, and timeliness.
Sessions: The 45-minute session has been a part of ER&L since the beginning. Co-authorship and co-presenting is easily accommodated in this longer length format. Reduced rate registration is offered to accepted presenters.
Short talks: The 15-minute short talk session is a newer addition to the ER&L program. This format allows for ideas or initiates in progress to be presented without a full session length session. Similar short talk topics will be clustered. Due to the session length, this format readily accommodates single presenters, but co-authorship is welcome. Reduced rate registration is offered to accepted presenters.
* All presenters will be required to register for the conference at the discounted rate and are expected to attend the conference to make their presentation.
* Program sessions, workshops, short-talks and posters are to be for the purpose of communicating relevant content to librarians, publishers, and library vendors. They are not to be used as a marketing opportunity or to sell product or services. Companies interested in presenting a sponsored content session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission Deadline: September 24, 2018
Further information is available online at:
Please direct any questions to ER&L staff at: hello@electroniclibrarian.