Thursday, December 14, 2017
CFP: Association for Small and Rural Libraries Conference (Springfield, IL - September 2018)
The Association for Small and Rural Libraries Conference Program Committee is excited to release the call for session proposals for 2018 ARSL Conference in Springfield, IL, . Our conference theme this year is: Linking Libraries in the Land of Lincoln.
*****ATTENTION: Please thoroughly read the proposal submittal form.*****
Important items to note:
· Bring us your best! We will be accepting a maximum of TWO proposals per presenter, including individual and group presentations.
· PRESENTER DISCOUNTS: We will be supplementing registration for those selected to present at conference at a $100 discount per session selected. If presenters are selected to repeat a session, there will be a $150 conference registration discount. For multiple presenters, any conference discount will apply to the lead speaker only. No additional funding will be available for this conference (scholarships are a separate award).
· DEADLINE: Proposals are due by . Please be sure you keep a copy of your proposal!
· SELECTION TIMELINE: We hope to have selected presented notified by . Please understand that session selection takes time and there is a team of volunteers working outside their day jobs to make this happen but we ask for patience. If the date for presentation selection changes, we will announce that.
· CONTACT: When you successfully submit a proposal, you should receive a confirmation email with a summary of your submission. If you do not receive the confirmation or if you have other questions, please direct them to Jennie Garner, 2018 Program Chair, via email email@example.com or phone at (319) 626-5778.
Submit proposals here: https://goo.gl/forms/HWjNZxZfc
We have such a wide array of knowledge and expertise, we look forward to reading your proposals! Thank you for giving your time and energy to our great association.
Jennie Garner, Library Director
North Liberty Community Library
PO Box 320
North Liberty, IA 52317