- Innovative programming and use of historical and genealogical collections
- Intergenerational approaches to programming and outreach
- Integration of genealogical materials and research into school curricula
- Collaborative work with historical and genealogical societies
- Harnessing the energy of volunteers
- Genetic genealogy and the promise of DNA
We encourage discussion of evidence based practice and invite presentations and analysis of projects which can be of practical value to others. Submissions in other formats than academic papers (such as reports and essays) are welcome.
The full call for papers, see WLIC 2017 website
Proposals are due by .
Contact information: Kate Cordes: firstname.lastname@example.org