Thursday, January 05, 2017
CFP: Library Management and Collection Building (Emerald Journals)
Library Management and Collection Building, are currently welcoming submissions on a selection of topics.
Library Management is particularly interested in covering:
· Approaches to stakeholder relationship management
· Developments in user experience
· Project management/organisational change management
· Leadership, and talent management & development
· Approaches to environmental sustainability.
Collection Building is looking to publish on the:
· ‘Collection’ and management of files and data by academic libraries, in the service of the research and teaching purpose of universities
· ‘Collection’ of files and data for wider organisation planning purposes
· Academic library curriculum mapping
· Collection assessment as part of wider library assessment
· Co-operative and collaborative ‘collection’ of cultural heritage artefacts, including where technology enables innovative approaches
· Public libraries as centers for civic engagement, digital inclusion, lifelong learning and for health and wellbeing information
· ‘Collection’ development and the use of space.