- Negotiating techniques
- Evaluating new or existing e-resources
- Methods and tools for data collection and analysis
- Excel or Access tips and tricks
- Your favorite “go-to” tool
- Data visualization methods and tools
- Marketing e-resources
- Building professional relationships with vendors and publishers
Monday, August 08, 2016
Call for Proposals on E-Resource Management (ACRL New England) (November 17 in Cambridge MA)
Consider submitting a proposal to present at this FREE, one-day, Boston-area program on the theme E-Resources Management Toolkit.
Hosted by ACRL New England Chapter’s Electronic Resources Management Interest Group (ERMIG), this program will be held on , at Sherrill Library, Lesley University, Cambridge, MA. Free breakfast and registration ; optional dine-around lunch and networking .
Submit your proposal by , at http://bit.ly/ermigcall2016.
Possible presentations could include, but are certainly not limited to:
Focusing on Electronic Resources Management, ERMIG is a special interest group of the ACRL New England Chapter of the Association of College and Research Libraries (http://www.acrlnec.org/). For past program information, visit:http://serig.acrlnec.org/
For questions or more information, contact one of the event coordinators: