Friday, October 16th, 2015
Indiana Wesleyan University North Campus
IOLUG is turning back to our roots, and asking for conference proposals on teaching technology. Do you have a great program that you’d like to share? How about techniques to use with patrons or other library staff? We want to hear about how you are teaching technology in your library for our fall conference.
Share an idea or share a tool – we want you to teach us technology! Presentations that are practical, hands-on, and include take-awayable tools, techniques, and/or strategies that librarians can implement to improve their resources and services for students, patrons, faculty, etc. are sought.
• Free or Open Source library solutions or technologies
• Video creation and editing
• Interactive instructional resources and techniques – LMS integration, etc.
• Digital media implementation
• Analytics and metrics
• Gaming or gamification
• Augmented and/or virtual reality
• Social media
• Apps – creating, curating, evaluating
• Mobile technology
Please specify in your proposal whether users will be expected to bring their own devices, or if you will need the use of a computer lab.
Submit your proposal today!
Deadline is Friday, September 4
Get ideas from previous conferences at the IOLUG site.