at the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Griffin Building
- A free, one-day program: Measuring Value in Academic Library Collections
- A thought-provoking program with opportunities to network and share with colleagues.
For past program information, visit: http://serig.acrlnec.org/
We seek presentation proposals related to any aspect of e-resource management and collection development that illuminates the value of e-collections for an academic library. Examples include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Collection Assessment
- Collection Analysis
- Tools for Analysis
- Is the Big Deal a Good Deal?
- Organizational Structures for Strategic Collection Assessment
- Workflows for Successful Collection Analysis and Assessment
- Collection Analysis Best Practices Applied
The DEADLINE for submitting a proposal is .
: Proposals due
: Presenters notified
: Presenters confirm commitment to present
: Registration opens
: Presentation materials due
: Program day!
To submit a proposal, please complete this Google form: http://tinyurl.com/ermig
(Note: A Google account is *not* required to submit a presentation proposal)
This program is co-sponsored by ACRL New England's Electronic Resources Management and Collection Development Interest Groups. ERMIG and CDIG co-chairs coordinating this event are:
Kim Maxwell, MIT (ERMIG)
Galadriel Chilton, University of Connecticut (ERMIG)
Martha Kelehan, Tufts University (CDIG)
Susan Raidy-Klein, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth (CDIG)
Focusing on Electronic Resources Management and Collection Development, ERMIG and CDIG are special interest groups (SIG) of the ACRL New England Chapter of the Association of College and Research Libraries (http://www.acrlnec.org/).