Research Data Access and Preservation Summit 2014
Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina<http://www.
RDAP14, the fifth annual Research Data Access and Preservation Summit, is accepting proposals (max. 300 words) for two panels, interactive posters, and lightning talks. Themes for RDAP14 were selected by this year's planning committee with input from previous years' attendees and RDAP community members.
Closed: Panel Presentations Submissions Due<http://www.softconf.com/
: Interactive Posters and Lightning Talks Submissions Due<http://www.softconf.com/
: Early Bird Registration<https://www.asis.
: RDAP14 Conference and Workshops<http://www.asis.org/
Interactive Posters and Lightning Talks
We are soliciting posters and lightning talks on any of the following themes:
* Institutional policies for research data
* Building/expanding research data services
* Collaboration or tension between units involved with research data
* Institutional responses to government policies/guidelines concerning research data
* Systems/strategies for full-lifecycle research data curation
* Tools developed and/or used for data curation/management
* Digital preservation
* Data citation and reuse
* Data repositories (institutional/disciplinary/
* Education and training for research data management/curation
Submissions for Interactive Posters and (Seven Minute) Lightning Talks are due . Submit your proposals for RDAP14 here: http://www.softconf.com/
In addition to the topics covered in the call, the RDAP14 program will include keynote speakers, hands-on workshops<http://www.asis.org/
* Inter-unit collaboration and tension around research data services
* Responses to the OSTP public access memo
* NSF DataNet project updates
More details on the program coming soon!