LearningTimes invites librarians, library staff, vendors, graduate students, and developers to submit program proposals related to the topic of innovative library services for the online conference: Encouraging Innovation and Technology: HHLib 9 to be held February 26-27, 2014.
Proposals are due December 11, 2013.
Go to http://www.handheldlibrarian.org/proposal-submissions to submit a proposal
The Encouraging Innovation and Technology: conference will feature interactive, live online sessions. We are interested in a broad range of submissions that highlight current, evolving and future issues in library services, including gamification in libraries, mobile library services, technological changes, gis, etc. We (and the conference attendees) want to hear about:
- Your most innovative ideas
- Your most innovative projects
- Super successes and super failures.
- Super plans
- What was learned from your success or failure
- a 45-minute live online session (i.e. synchronous webcast)
- a 15 minute lightning round presentation
- Conduct your session using Adobe Connect (computer, Internet, mic required)
- Provide a digital photo of yourself for the conference website
- Respond to questions from attendees
- Attend an online 30-60 minute training on Adobe Connect prior to the conference
Information about Registration for the conference will be available in early December.