Do you have a new idea or project that you're dying to share with your fellow LITA Forum attendees? The 2013 LITA National Forum ( in Louisville, Kentucky) will once again host Lightning Talks, and we're looking for speakers.
- We will begin notifying the lightning-talkers and the first few runners-up as soon as we have six participants, so get your submission in quickly.
- If your plans change, please let us know so we can reassign your slot!
- JUST A FEW RULES:
- Current presenters or poster-session givers are requested to give others a chance (unless they are burning with a completely different idea they are absolutely dying to share).
- These are quick, fun, low-barrier talks. Extensive slides and handouts are not required or expected. Remember, when the bell rings and your five minutes are up you are outta there!
- If your talk is selected, plan to be in the Seneca/Iroquois room by to load your slides (if you use them) onto the presentation computer. Bring a thumb drive or be ready to download them from the cloud. Microsoft PowerPoint will be available on the presentation computer, along with an Internet connection. We will ensure that they are forwarded to the LITA office for inclusion on the Forum website.
- Please -- no product pitches!
More information on the LITA Forum is available on the LITA website (http://www.ala.org/lita/