Theme: Collaborate & Strategize in Business Librarianship
Location: 2013 SLA Annual Conference – San Diego, CA
Date/Time: Monday, June 10, 2013 – 8:00pm – 10:00pm
In this call for posters, the Business and Finance Division of SLA is providing an opportunity for business librarians to share ideas and develop research collaborations. We are looking for case studies or practical applications on a wide range of issues including:
• Standards and competencies for business information librarians
• Pedagogic approaches to business information education
• Assessment of learning outcomes
• Integrating business information with the curriculum
• Librarian / faculty collaboration
• New technologies for teaching business information topics
• Business information education in multi-disciplinary contexts
• Professional development for business librarians
• Promoting business information research services
Help your colleagues learn from your work, both successful and unsuccessful.
Share the results of your efforts at the upcoming poster session at SLA in San Diego, June 2013.
This session is sponsored by the Business & Finance Division.
Guidelines for materials and layout of poster presentations are available on the SLA Business & Finance Division website athttp://bf.sla.org/conferences/
The deadline for abstract submissions is April 15, 2013. Please submit your name, institution, fax, email address, poster title, and description (250 words or less) by email, fax, or surface mail to Trip Wyckoff at the address given below.
Any SLA Member is welcome to submit an abstract for consideration. In the event that a greater number of submissions are received than can be accommodated, members of the Business & Finance Division will be given preference. Not a member of the SLA Business & Finance Division? Click here to join: http://www.sla.org/
All applicants will be notified no later than April 30, 2013 as to whether or not their proposal has been accepted. If you have any questions about this session, contact
Trip Wyckoff, MLS
Associate Librarian, Business Subject Specialist
Florida State University
PO Box 3061110
Tallahassee, FL 32306-2047