Featured Editors: Alys Jordan and Matt Buckley
We are looking for Research Manuscripts which are between 2000-5000 words that address some of the following questions:
1. What are the best methods for successful instruction in a virtual environment?
2. What are the most effective instruction practices, methods, and strategies for this environment?
3. What instructional design processes, techniques, and technology are the most successful in developing high quality Web-based distance education courses?
4. How do we support students’ academic needs in this environment to ensure their success?
5. What are the most innovative uses of technology to deliver courses in this environment?
Ideal contributors will be those who teach Web-based distance education courses or who are responsible for various elements of these courses. This can include faculty, librarians, administrators, instructional designers, graduate students, and various other academic personnel. Please identify your submission with keyword in the subject heading of your email: DISTANCE-4.
Manuscript format and guidelines are available here: http://www.rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/rufen1.htm
Submit Manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject heading indicate: DISTANCE-4
Winter 2012 edition deadline is November 30, 2011.
(email@example.com) or Matt Buckley (firstname.lastname@example.org), http://rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/4distance.htm