Sunday, August 18, 2019

Call for Contributors- samples of "before & after" library signage for upcoming book by ALA Editions

Hello Colleagues,

I'm wrapping up a book about Signage and Wayfinding for Libraries (to be published by ALA Editions) and I am seeking "before and after" examples of your library's signage.

If your library was involved in a signage audit or re-design project, and you have great examples of "before & after" signs, please consider sending them to me for possible inclusion in my upcoming book.

I am seeking high resolution images, accompanied by 2-3 paragraphs describing your library signage problem(s) and how you improved it.

If you are interested, please email me and I can send you the permission form and how to send the high resolution images via Dropbox or Google drive.

Mark Aaron Polger

Assistant Professor
Coordinator of Library Outreach 
College of Staten Island, City University of New York 
MarkAaron.Polger@csi.cuny.edu