its meeting on at during the 2017 ALA Annual
Conference in Chicago. LLD-IG facilitates active conversation among librarians
and information professionals to discuss projects, ideas, and practical use
cases related to library linked data. We welcome proposals that offer
practical applications of library linked data and encourage audience
participation and discussion.
Possible topics include (but are not limited to):
- Linked data projects in libraries, museums, archives, and other information communities.
- Developing tools to support cataloging, organizing, browsing, and discovering resources using linked data.
- Developing ontologies or linked data applications.
- Collaborative linked data projects among diverse communities.
- LOD and Administration (linked data from library administrators’ viewpoints)
Please email proposals to Anne Washington (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jee Davis
(email@example.com) by . Your proposal
- Proposal title
- Proposal description (up to 150 words)
- Name and position of presenter
We will notify you by , if your proposal has
been accepted. We look forward to hearing from you!
Anne Washington (Co-chair) and Jee Davis (Co-chair)