CFP URL: https://nepca.wordpress.com/2016-conference/
- Histories and profiles of museums, archives, libraries, and other popular culture resources.
- Intellectual freedom or cultural sensitivity issues related to popular culture resources.
- Book clubs and reading groups, city‐ or campus‐wide reading programs.
- Collection building and popular culture resources.
- Organization and description of popular culture resources.
- New media formats and popular culture in libraries, archives, or museums.
- New media, digital literacies, databases, content management systems, access and discovery systems, websites (such as wikis, YouTube, Google, Amazon, eBay, etc.) and their impact on libraries and popular culture collections.
- Public libraries and librarians supporting programming and outreach around popular culture resources (graphic novels, streaming video, etc.)
- Other topics welcome!!!