1. Smart library construction
2. Public cultural service in the digital environment
3. "Internet +" services in the big data era
4. Inclusive design
5. Library resource development and knowledge organization
6. Interconnected and integrated libraries: convergence and cross-boundary
II. Paper Submission Guidelines
1. The paper to be submitted must be the original work of the author(s), closely related to the theme of the conference and are not published on any journals at home or abroad, or given as a speech at any conference. The paper does not involve any classified information, there is no plagiarism, and the author takes sole responsibility for his or her views.
2. The paper contains 5,000 words or less, including an abstract of 300 words or less in English or Chinese. Please indicate the topic of your paper.
3. The paper should be arranged in the following order: title, author’s organization and name, author’s mailing address and zip code, abstract, keywords, text (sections indicated with numbers, such as 1, 1.1, 1.1.1 ......) and references.
4. The paper should be in Word format and submitted in electronic form to the contact e-mail of the Conference Organizing Committee.
5. Authors agree that the SILF Organizing Committee can revise or edit their papers and publish the papers accepted on the SILF website in PDF format, unless the Organizing Committee is otherwise notified.
6. Deadline for the submission of abstracts: February 15, 2016
7. Deadline for the submission of full papers: March 31, 2016
All papers will be reviewed by the forum's Academic Committee. Accepted papers will be formally published in print in the conference proceedings.
Date: July 6-8, 2016
July 6, 2016: Registration
July 7, 2016: Opening ceremony, keynote speeches, plenary meeting reports
July 8, 2016: Sessions and closing ceremony
Venue: Shanghai Library (1555 Huaihai Zhong Road, Shanghai, China 200031)